Come partner with Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company if you're interested in selling final expense life insurance!
Founded in 1963, we began as a true "Mom and Pop" company. Our founder, Jack Londen, worked for a large life insurance company before deciding to strike out on his own and start his own company. In the early days, Jack spent his time knocking on doors in his community, selling final expense life insurance policies. Over time, Jack added more and more agents and acquired several life insurance companies along the way.
The principles Jack founded Lincoln Heritage on always start with the agent. As an agent-founded organization, field representatives are our primary customer. This agent-first approach is how we've become the largest final expense insurance company in the nation — and we're still growing!
As a Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage® agent, you'll have access to the following benefits:
- A 24-hour underwriting help line.
- Live customer service representatives answer all of your calls — there are no automated machines or voice menus.
- Our E-App gets your business issued quickly.
- An annual luxurious contest trip for production winners. Past trips include Scotland, Hawaii, Germany, Costa Rica, Panama, Cancun, and Canada.
- An exclusive in-house lead program that's responsible for over $160 million in agent sales a year.
Funeral Advantage is much more than a final expense policy. It's a program that offers your client what no other plan can: price-shopping of final wishes.
There are a lot of final expense plans on the market today, but only Funeral Advantage has exclusive access to the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society®.
The Funeral Consumer Guardian Society® is an independent consumer advocate organization that helps its members save hundreds — even thousands — of dollars on funeral costs. Every Funeral Advantage policy includes free price-shopping services for surviving loved ones. No other final expense product offers this service.
Having people to talk to is critical in any sales job. At Lincoln Heritage, we have the largest in-house lead program in the nation. Best of all, our leads are financed to our agents so they don't have to pay all of the cost upfront. Every Funeral Advantage lead is exclusive to you — it isn't shared with multiple agents like other life insurance companies.
Over the years, we've tested dozens of lead sources. Today, we generate leads through television advertising, direct mail, and digital marketing. Agents must be committed to working full-time to participate in our financed lead program.
As an independently contracted agent, you'll be partnered with an agency in your area to give you constant support. This agency will be responsible for explaining the product, providing you with materials, and facilitating all of your training. Most agents are writing in the field during their first week!
Last year, we paid over $196 million to our field agents. When it comes to how much you can make, you're in charge! We have agents that make six figures their first year selling Funeral Advantage. The opportunity is truly limitless if you have a strong work ethic and have the motivation to work hard.
Here are some of the reasons you should join our sales team:
- Same day advances and renewal commissions
- Proven in-house lead system — TV, direct mail, and digital leads available
- Simplified underwriting that gets your business issued faster
- 1-page insurance application. Simple, the way life insurance should be
- Exotic incentive trips for contest winners
- Competitive group benefits: Health and dental for you and your family with qualifying production
- Extraordinary home office support
- 24-hour underwriting and claims assistance for you and your policyholders
- Approved claims paid in 24 hours, ensuring your policyholders have funds when they need them most
Our local agency directors often have their own benefits and incentives, including cash bonuses, Rolex watches, free leads, TVs, computers, incentive trips, and even cars!